Sometimes we all need something new to initiate a change of mood. Sometimes we make sudden decisions we never thought we'd make, ideas that popped into our heads out of nowhere.
Enough silliness. Straight to the point.
I am not sure what idea popped into my head, at least not clearly. All I know is, this will be my last post on this very blog. No need to say things like, oh I have had such a great time posting things since, ever (the first post here was made in 2006) because let's face it; it's not that I have been posting much anymore here, anyway, and the posts are just a bunch of grumbling by a distorted, clueless, short person (me) who keeps repeating the same points. I guess that is why I am moving away, to another one, like a change of atmosphere.
Another silliness? Maybe. Who knows. Let's just try things out. And my mind is too messy to give it a title, for now.
In any case, take care everyone. Let us become even better people, day by day.
no title - http://crazynified.blogspot.com
Another silliness? 23.2.13
- 02:11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment