fouled 8.5.08

It was just a simple message, as it seemed. But it was not the first time.

Fuxx. Wtf. Fuck you. Anything else goes; I got all of this before. Do I deserve that? Is whatever it was that I did, worth it for me to get that? I don’t know. As far as I am seeing it, I am the only one treated this way. Others ask and the worst thing that could happen to them is to be ignored. I ask, and I get this. As always, such things never fail to make me upset with my heart sunken down. It just felt worse when I really don’t know where I did wrong, starting from me asking a few things. To get such foul wordings as if I was being hated so damn much.

It is so damn upsetting. It causes the rise of hate and the feeling of wanting to hate self. Still, often, and just recently too, he was so oblivious to it. I guess he just doesn’t realise it, like nothing happened.

0 comments: