of you and me 23.8.08

Time could change a lot of things for us.
In the past 2 years alone, I have dealt with more things I never thought I would've gone through in my previous years of living.
Nothing in my course of life had ever taught me so much.
All the joy that I got being with him.
All the troubles and misunderstandings between us.
Time too, is putting us farther apart.
I probably know where it went wrong, I probably don't.
Although I keep trying
even if it doesn't get me anywhere
I think I will be fine.
Whether they were good or bad stuff
I don't think I'll be able to erase it from my memories
all my life.
Apart from the ridiculous things I've done
there are no regrets of whatever happened between us.
No regrets in knowing him.
Even if things go forgotten
I will never ever forget him.
Not a chance.

0 comments: