Are you mentally retarded or something?
Don't get me wrong. I am not saying that to anyone. But it definitely comes out a lot out there. I really dislike it when I hear something like that. The people who say such things and alike, are what I call ignorant people. And I can't even blame them for it because they just don't know much about the field of mental health. Mental illness does not equate to being literally crazy. Maybe it's a problem, since I do not know how else to put it, go ask a psychiatrist. Seeing a psychiatrist too doesn't mean you're really off. There's just another whole different story to it.
Just a thought. Ah, the recent posts, are all 'crazy' stuff? =.= Thank God I am still sane after all this while.
mentalness 15.3.10
- 17:54
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment