all in one 23.2.09

3.44 pm at Monash University, and outside it looks like it would rain heavily. I am now going to write things, jumbled-up and in summary in one paragraph, of basic stuff that's happening.

I have read latest chapter 230 of Reborn, the story of the Vongola family that uses rings and boxes with characteristic flames to fight. I am beginning to read D.Gray-Man. I met my junior Ausmat 17 students yesterday, who just started their orientation week today. Reminds me - amazes me, that it has actually been a year that I have been here. The number of people together of us here have decreased quite significantly, in a sudden. I am currently having money crisis. I really sigh and snort at the mentioning of MARA, knowing them so well. I have downloaded what I could get from MUSO Blackboard from Monash for the new semester coming up ahead, boy, this is really a lot of stuff to study compared to last year. Great to hear that MISC students are going to finally get their chance to fly, heh, it'd be a like slapping their faces as if asking themselves if it was really happening after all this time thinking they would not be going to Australia. I'd be jumping off with a parashoot in disbelieve from an airplane if that kind of thing happens to me, as MARA would never do that kind of surpises - like, are you kidding me? Therefore let's just try another scholarship next time around. And I just want to set a goal for myself to do my masters in Japan even if I will not fly and study in Australia now. Hasn't it always been my dream to go there?

It just started to rain. I don't really believe I am actually starting my second year. I am not in much mood for it, somehow. There's much too less.

2 comments:

~Biotech Boy~ said...

opsss...Ausmat 19 laaaaa...ishh..

oh..bdk misc dpt fly ekk..so lucky..huhu

IFyani said...

haa... ya betul. saje je nak test tengok sape yg bace post ni :P [cover2]
hehe..thanks membetulkannye.. tu la kepale x betul sejak dua menjak ni..