macaques - wild and dangerous 11.2.09

Macaque - this word is not at all familiar to me, not until last year.

Today, it was again a mission to go against macaques - otherwise known as kera. My sister kept shouting at them the entire time after lunch as they kept coming back to our backyard. Earlier, one quite big, black, male I guess, entered the house - sending my other sisters running away upstairs while I went hiding in the store to find something to chase it away with. I mean... err, who wouldn't get scared! They have sharp teeth and all. Wild animals, they are really more frightening than they look like, gulp. What species is this, I sure saw it on Cathy's slide somewhere during Environment class before but when it's right in my own house it's just annoying! The kera will all usually eat anything they could find in the house, like bread and bananas and they even left a poo souvenir as if we like that so much! And for the reason of wanting to find food, they always try to get into the house when we least expect it, like through the opened windows - sometimes we never realised it as we were upstairs and they were downstairs. Many times already, they've broken in. Wild and dangerous, indeed.

Orang-utan is sure a species I would rather prefer to meet rather than the macaques.

Oh well... to my friends who are about to leave to Australia, remember the macaques, remember our Environment class, remember us friends here in this country. LoL ^^

(At the very least, you don't have to remember the current pathetic political state of the country. That one fella... could just go and die already and I think everything will be better then...)

... after this, I would again go back to my guitar lessons, Japanese and Hitman Reborn. Good luck everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah, why don't you guys just catch it? and slaughter it. its one of the famed Chinese cuisine; the macaque brain, that is.
gross, i know.
my mind isn't sound, i guess.

anak #6 said...

haha whos that one fella? *curious* wow ur doing alot of lessons before uni starts.. so rajin... hitman reborn? :S

Anonymous said...

macaque?

haha.aku gelak sorg2 sambil teringat mase revise env kat lib 2..hua3

macaque.alburqueque(lantak p laa eja cmna).haha;p

IFyani said...

I dont eat macaque brains...

one fella? a politician who is very big in this country with such an annoying face ... hitman reborn rules! manga at chapter 184!

albuquerque rules as well! well, not really. just a cool name though.