alone 28.2.09

Is it really bad to be alone? I don't think so.

But then, these days I keep hearing such questions. Sorang je ke?

A normal person would not feel anything and could think of it in a more jokingly way. I am, however, a weird person. The world and such questions, are making me feel guilty just because I was sitting somewhere, alone. Even though I probably don't need to feel bad about it. I am slowly getting upset at a friend, quietly, because she has been asking such a question often, whether at me or whenever she sees someone she recognises being alone.

Heck, what is wrong with being alone? Stop asking these questions. Isn't it stupid?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nothg wrong actually, everyone is alone in his own world....hahha

Anonymous said...

being alone gives a person a sense of self empowerment.atleast that is what i think.

Anonymous said...

If rindu kat kiter yer..he he..mula2 jer If raser sunyi...tapi lamer2 ok...-masitah

Idyani Nazahiah said...

the world sees it as something..weird, as if we are not trying to "fit in" into the society.
i on the other hand feel that it isn't necessary to please everyone else so, it's just fine being by myself anywhere.
:)

RaHmAn said...

be who u r. if u feel comfortable being alone, y bother bout wat other ppl say.

but if some ppl really annoys u, sumtimes it pays to be honest. the trick is how to convey the message to the other person.