and so we met 19.3.09

Diorang tak paham dowh.


I am inserting quotes in every post from now on, be it they are from my friends, just people I only know or even those I don't know or whoever they are.

Regarding the above, it was a person I know saying to me about others not understanding what we are both going through. Yeah, not everyone can understand what we feel. For me, I met a person I never thought I would meet. A person who thought I would understand better than most others. It seems, God has let us met on a special reason for our own condition that few others would understand.

It seems like a NANA story where two people that seem different meet and suddenly they share some bond together. Sort of like it, it seems like I met this person who lives in a different lifestyle than mine. Only after a while I found something, one important thing in common between us. It was our mental state of anxieties, although in different situations.

What the person is currently facing is almost exactly the same like what I went through 2 years ago when I thought I was going through my period of depression. I cannot cure anything for the person, as this is only something that the individual can solve just like my own problem, only to be around whenever I could so the person would not feel alone. It reminded me why I couldn't forget my year of 2007. In my case, I don't even remember how long it lasted. I only prayed that God would help me. I would feel empty and sad without any particular reason and breakdown. And I realise it that someone was there to help me go through that moment when I thought nobody else could understand the empty feeling. Maybe that is why it was hard to forget.

It's rare, such conditions like us, but apparently it is real. It is one of the things that make me a complicated person, and the other person too admitted it, we are complicated. Look down on us because of this? - a thought we often think about when we think about what other people may think about us, but we would always try to combat it. We find it hard to really talk to others of what we truly feel as we do not think they will understand us; we are stuck in our own world before we even try. As what I have heard a person with schizophrenia saying to me once before, a psychiatric unit at the hospital is the place where you meet people who look normal, but they are actually ill, indeed.

0 comments: