script 25.4.09

"I'm not moving..."


I just realised the existence of this song as I was eating my breakfast at Hasra and it popped up on Hitz.tv and I don't know if other people already knew this song as it was a 2008 song (I am kinda slow sometimes, not being a radio listener much) : The Man That Can't Be Moved by The Script. Even if I never heard of the group, I checked it out, the song is quite good. It is interesting and even amusing to me; the guy who was singing it was just walking along the streets of the city but he suddenly sat down and decided to stay there - like, really stay. Later, people began to crowd the guy as he kept singing the song and eventually reporters came until police even chased them away. Then only I realised what the song was about: a guy decided to sit at the place, waiting for the girl he loves until she comes and he won't move till then. The song's video really follows the lyrics, apparently - sorta, I realised.

and maybe I'll get famous as man who can't be moved, where he appeared on the news..

And as I check out their maybe new song Talk You Down, I realise the video also fit the lyrics. Like below, for that moment in the vid, it all goes well when the girl carries her briefcase and off into a taxi.

Grab your suitcase call a taxi

Haha... this is turning into a music video analysis. But now I officially like this Irish band for their music, especially the lead's voice who also plays the keys.

Check this out, erm but haha dont mind as the guitarist goes 'fucking Script' at the beginning of this vid where they perform Before The Worst. It's awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9XHPYcpI6I&feature=related

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

life is like a music..flowing with variety of melodies..

sista..like very long time no see,hee..

jom,play ur thing n be like yuna,amcam?hee...

Anonymous said...

ehh..i'm starting to blog,ekekeke..pecaya tak?hee..link!

Anonymous said...

yui?i'll check it,hee..the script,dh tgk dah..not bad :D