"By the time I graduate, I'll be 30."
or so, says my benchmate in Microbiology lab of em I don't really know her name if you are reading which I doubt you are would you tell me your name? A double-degree in BioMed, talking about how she had to start things all over again when she takes her Medic course next year, this would be her final year (I think) - and it all just seems like a long journey.
Time. It passes by so fast. And uh-oh, my Acer Travelmate 290 is 5 years already I think! And I believe I didn't tell yet: I got an Asus Eee PC 900HA. Pretty much for the convenience of bringing it to Monash every day. No worries coz I love both of them just fine. So T-290 should not merajuk with me!
Yeah... can you believe it? It's already going to be May. It's been a while. There are changes in every aspect of life. Life is constantly changing, everytime. I am not really up with the pace so far.
All one could do is keep trying and believe in yourself.
Oh, the recommended movie this time around is Taiyou no Uta starring Japanese singer Yui, a 2006 movie about a girl who sings and plays guitar, and keep on to living her life with her musical passion throughout her life with the disease Xeroderma pigmentosa (XP) in which the girl cannot expose herself under the sun - something to do with inability of skin to repair DNA damage caused by UV light. Uh-oh, sounds too Genetics-like! That info came from what I searched on, I think, it was kind of interesting. And if it's Yui's music, it's definitely good; my fav Japanese musician.
0 comments:
Post a Comment