dear you; yours truly, me 27.6.09

Dear Yumni,

Uh oh your name on top! Don't you feel special or what? Yeah, I rarely update my blog. Apparently lately I have been re-activated somehow? But do you know something? This is unfair, I do not get to read yours anymore. You did not invite me to your private blog last time remember! :(



Dear Syaa,

Wah, it was really fun to be 'strangling' you from behind last night at Naim's house last night. Well, just that I know how that tickles and that really seems cute. Why is it again I am blogging about this? Will be going for your housewarming!



Dear Rasyid (+ Rahman later),

Woah, after about half a year, a bit of maturation there, boy! More grown mustache, or something, hahah. Glad to see you again, my friend! Hope everyone else is doing good too. Take care of Adib when he gets to where you were a week ago. Err, take care of? Nevermind, friends should take care of each other! But hey, with the number of my friends here in Monash decreasing, I am sure gonna get more sad, so there goes here also for Rahman (the maturation point up there has nothing to do with you if you ever even read this). The least - it'd be good to know if my friends are doing well! So take cares!



Dear home,

I will get to you soon. :) One of the good reasons is to bother and chase my white cat that has halved voice (or something) - is it in your genes, passed hereditarily by your father to you in previous generations before without being truly expressed? Because you're a unique cat that is unlike your previous generation...
OK, knock it off, get that genetics out of your head! The exam was not a good memory!!
Other than that, Seremban the too-much-for-nothing here I come. Sis, really into Transformers that you decided to give yourself some break from your day job huh?



Dear world and everyone else,

I finished my exams. For anyone who hasn't, I really wish you well. Now do I realise that I have been through half of the course here at Monash? 1.5 years to go. Really, I have to do a change of strategy of something or else... money can really fly into a flopped subject. I really have to value my every 10 cent, haha. Now I am only relaxing and going out as I wish till I go back home. Hah, baju tak basuh lagi! Err, I think I will need to come back here from home before I even realise it; the holidays are too short, and the fasting month would be approaching soon after. Eh, tiba-tiba terpikir pasal Raya dah. Nahh. Everyone take care ok? Break a leg but don't lose one. I care for ya! It's a world full of surprises out there.



Your struly,

If

- lonely stranger -

0 comments: