self-pity - part 1 22.6.09

"Do you know what you're doing now? It's called self-pity."

It seemed like two persons originating from different lifestyles who had one significant thing in common. Or not, maybe we both had nothing in common but only that we share the same hope. I believe between two persons, there is always one thing you can share in common - then, even if it's hope, it's good. There was a reason why we met. I cannot leave a person hanging in the shadows all by herself without trying my very best to make things better, even if what she is doing annoys me sometimes. It was annoying, simply because I know there is no easy way out of our problems and sometimes I could only watch her in despair although I was a friend; but you know, I am still and always will be, trying my best. Even if I was just sitting next to the friend only listening without able to do much, since our problems can only be solved by ourselves. Motivation, maybe, is all I can try to give, even though that is what I lack of at times. Because I will never wanna leave my friend hanging in the shadows alone.

NANA is the story where two girls meet, both having different lives, but apart of their differences they can still hang together under the same roof with like and respect, through each other's problems. My life and hers, seem homologous to this.

Snap out of your ridiculous self pity.

Because I have been there before, I wouldn't want another person to be in the same shoes. Snap out - when you think too heavily that you're a burden and of no use and make no difference to the society, just snap out of it.

Self pity was my worst enemy.

0 comments: