self-pity - part 2 28.6.09

Berapa lama lagi kau mahu melarikan diri?
Tiap-tiap kali, kembali kepada perkara yang sama kau lakukan untuk terus tidak menghadapi masalah yang selama ini kau hadapi.
Hari ini, kau akan pergi, rakanku.
Bolehkah kau menghadapi kehidupan ini?



When she got sick of everything, although seemingly nothing is wrong, she would succumb to her problems by going to sleep that lasts long while pondering out, wondering why her life turns out to be this way. When she asks me why life treats her this way and how is she ever gonna get thru it, really, what can a person say? Because I can only say so much but everything else depends on her own will to carry on with her life and what she does with it.

"Kalau ko tak bangun sekarang, aku siram ko dengan air jap lagi."

A person with such hygienic needs really disliked this. Oh, close enough. As it turned out that there was no water in the house the same day I decided I really wanted to do so, that I was only able to take a bit of leftover pipe water soaked into a tissue and I poured it onto her. A bad day indeed, screw Jabatan Air Selangor on that day.

Today is the day that she and I, two people of different worlds would probably find it hard to see each other again. Somehow all this while we have created a bond between one another unlike the other people we have lived with before, possibly because of the problems we share with each other. I still have to say, there has to be several things I have learned from it although being a human, I get annoyed sometimes. Everything happens for a reason. Ahah, technically we still only live in one world. I can still go and visit her next time around if I want to - to figure out how she'll be doing.

Snap out of it, that pity.

4 comments:

someone u know said...

who is she?

IFyani said...

to someone u know,

she's someone i know. identity won't be revealed directly here.heh

Sky said...

ala, senang je. go to a bookstore and buy her a book! ye, ko gi beli buku yg bagus utk die, suro die bace. ak recommend buku2 motivation n self improvement.

works wonders sometimes. tapi die kene la bace buku tu and manfaatkan. bkn cmpk bwh katil je :P

IFyani said...

haha. a practical idea... aku tak kate tak berkesan.. but life isn't that easy. bace lah banyak mane buku pun.

if things are that easy, nobody in the world would die committing suicide.