Yesterday was an unlikely day.
Rather, it began with an 8-o'clock class that I missed, the only class that there was that day. Okay, so that means it didn't begin there. But it actually began when I went to have my lunch at our usual place - Restoran Hasra - the nearest restaurant to where I am currently living in Sunway. Anis, Aquila and I all went there for lunch...
Then lunch ended. Ouh, okay so nothing happened during lunch itself. Out there right in front of where we all were still seated in the restaurant, we saw this car. It was Qla aka Aquila who noticed it first actually. These girls always notice things that I never could see. Fly FM was there in front of side gate of Sunway University College.
I didn't think we were going to, but we did. Qla rushed out straight after we left the restaurant, to the guy at the car. Who? Dunno. Even all this while, I have often listened to the radio without really knowing who the DJs really are. Maybe back then, I knew. Not anymore, only music matters these days on radio. and of course, ads just make my listening pleasure worse.
Back to the story, there we were, actually aiming for FREEBIES. So there were Maybelline stuff right there, and the guys were just basically looking for female people to take their freebies. Can I really call it my luck? HmmMMm... so there's this form we had to fill and return to the Sunway College itself. We took a goody bag (spelling?) each person, with 2 Maybelline stuff inside. Come to think of it, this must have worth at least RM50 per person.
OH. We thought it would just be a give-the-form-and-leave kind of a thing. But then again, it was the do-makeover-and-give-the-form-then-pose-a-picture-to-be-taken kind of a thing. Get that? We had to do a makeover on the spot, right there in our current clothes, then take a picture that will be entered into a contest. Simply Fabulous? Hmm. Dear, honestly that was the first official time I ever wore real make-up in my life. I hesitated, but thinking that I got the free stuff... I had to finish up the work anyways! But basically we were there just for fun. It was free, after all.
In the end, what was that glittering thing above my eyes? And they look so pink. T_T
I thought I requested blue or something as the eye shadow, but maybe the makeup artist knew better and decided to mix the two colours in. My eyes were basically trembling! We all printed our photo, they were all individual, and, what can I say? That has to be another stranger version of me posing in the picture or something, ahhh! I don't wanna look at it again. An embarrassing day for us all, but it was really funny!
And I'm definitely not gonna show no picture of it here! :P
We all got thee gift pack... and a name tag, as memories. Extra for me, I ACCIDENTALLY took FlyFM's pen and didn't return it to the guy. XD
- People called me Iffy when I was in school -
free... thanks to FlyFM 23.7.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hahaha pencuri alert!! laaaa, i really wana see u in makeup.. u must have looked really pretty =) all girls look pretty in makeup, well except the overdo ones (like maknyahs :P)
HMM... when you said maknyah....
for one moment I thought I looked like one with that makeup on 0_o
Was really glad when it began to fade away... :P
people call u iffy?..i wnt to call u something else la..:P
takyah gedik2 panggil benda lain bob... 'if' sudeh..
phewitt... ko dah jd model ek... nak autograf:P
Post a Comment