So 6 July has long ago passed, I am already 21. Apparently that date falls on such a time that birthdays are often forgettable, that this time it is again forgotten by some people in my family. Haaha.. yeah it has happened before, usually the time back then when I was still in school. Used to it in a way, but nevermind...

Birthdays? it probably just means that people grow a year older than before, to some people it basically does not really matter so much. Should it have a meaning to it? Yes, I think so. Remember people who are born on 29th February who only has this date coming in once every 4 years? They see a birthday only once in 4 years. Still, it's just the Gregorian calendar. If you take away all the date and time that people ever created for this world, time probably doesn't seem to exist although it still passes by and we grow by it. If you take it away, there will be no 356 days in a year, and people like me don't have a thing called being '21 years old'. It may seem like we all grow, simply growing. But then you do have such timing where years exist and time moves on from one year after another. Birthdates mark how old you become, then you can reflect how much you've done and changed after all these years. In short, time is important; so are birthdays. You can't simply forget it like that and think it has no meaning at all and just a date? Some people go I-do-not-care about it, which is just not right. In the end I'm pretty sure those who pretend not to care end up questioning themselves whether they should have had something better on that day.

So for your birthday, just go out and take a walk outside, buy yourself a good cup of coffee or something, if that's the least that you could do. Even going out to the society, a person should not be left alone at home wondering what he/she is doing alone and ends up being sad about it. As long as you care about yourself. Every one deserves to be happy.

Haih, what am I babbling here?

Now it is already 16 July, with many of my friends already have left this place called Monash University. Next year being my 3rd year, I am pretty sure there will be more people already gone from the course I am taking, probably off to the Gold Coast or somewhere else.

My results is gonna come out really soon. I wonder what to expect....

Supposedly before I wanted to begin every post with a quote. Guess I've changed my mind now.

Hopefully every one who has gone to Australia is doing all right now, even if you're not doing so good (there's a difference all right). Take care folks.

3 comments:

qmarul_bob said...

i'm glad that there are still people exist that have likewise mind as me..if..ko bg tau la rizzal knapa exist people mcm kte yg mempersoalkn pasal masa ni..die kate ak pehlik knapa ak mempersoalkn 'mengapakah satuhari tu 24 jam'..hu3

sedex88 said...

nnti leh gi mngundi la ye..

IFyani said...

Haha.. 1 hari 24 jam mungkin aku tak tanye... kerane 12 jam malam dan 12 jam siang... tapi kenape 1 tahun ade 365 hari?

Hah, Dan... tak daftar pon lagi.. adeh2 malas tul