Been exactly 6 months since I last saw him in person.
Nothing will always be perfect and all right...
but I hope he's doing fine.
While...
I will be smiling, far far away.
the while 14.8.09
- 00:01
labels: feelings, life, remembrance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
u know wht..
just now..
my friend come to me..and said he fall in love with another girls..
but he already hv a gf..
and he ask me for my oppinion..
as he was not a muslim..
ill try not to give a bias advise and decision due to his religion..
instead..
im reasoning with him..
saying that u should never regret ur action or things tht have past..
even though me myself..day by day always regretting things that ive done..
its an awful disease it is..
disease that cause us dont wnt to move on..
if u ever find a cure..u let me know eh?..:P
haha...
it's not a disease if you ask me.
i've been wanting to move on.
but for now, just couldn't.
nope, not the moment yet, maybe.
and nope, no right person yet.
so for now, i'll stick to being this.
thanks anyways.
Post a Comment