Whenever, whatever.
I want to put up some sort of a 'word of the day' thing, except that I won't put it every day since I do not have much time for it. This blog is about words, and it'd be interesting to put up some words and spread its meaning around.
So, today...
nek n. mountain pass
As we Malays seem to shorten 'naik' (go up) into 'nek' when typing SMS, I thought, it might be interesting to put it here.
Thus if we say, 'jom nek bas shuttle' (let's go ride a shuttle bus), it might as well mean: let's take shuttle bus to a mountain pass.
Well, just a thought ^^
word #1 - nek 16.8.09
- 23:49
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
if we say.... aku "nek hangin" la ngan dia!???
i "wind mountain pass" with him?;)
ha3...
maksudnya mungkin...
i went to mountain pass with the wind
weee~
Post a Comment