Mayb i juz keep causing more trouble than fixing it.my every decision is made on what i think is best, but always end up getting me in some other kind of problem. Sometimes even, i couldn't identify what my problem is. It's not just me tryin to hide it. When the moment comes, it just happens. Breakdown... For no reason i could explain. I wish i could. I could only think of Allah, i hope He helps me. I hope i could understand and fix it. I hope i could make my dad understand instead of him making remarks than i've such a bad attitude of not wanting to change. I hope people wont make quick judgment on my decisions... Decision dat i had a hard time making without feeling bad. Things dat i cannot easily explain for them to at least not condemn me at. I try to make decisions with the best outcome, not simply for my own benefit. I can make my own decisions right? Mayb they aren't always what people think are good,but i think i've a choice,as long (hopefully) nobody's hurt in the process..

0 comments: