One step closer to the edge, then I'll jump off the cliff. I'm getting there, very closely. What is that about?
Let's just say it's about letting go. :)
By the way, nak promote. Jika anda menggunakan Mozilla Firefox, download lah plugin FoxyTunes. One of the best plugins out there. And I love this song, from Bleach soundtrack. Tho, I had never watched that anime -_-"
I have one worrying thing in mind: exams haven't even started, and I'm already thinking of what to do during those months after exams. Hu -_-"
----------------
Now playing: Sen no Yoru wo Koete - aqua timez
via FoxyTunes
cling and clatter 14.10.08
- 00:25
labels: blabbing, music, positive, self thoughts, technology
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
relax la, itu normal,, aku bukan setakat pk apa y nak dibuat during exam, tapi lepas32222313231 tu lagi.hahaha
oho... bagus2, i'm not alone.. heh
Post a Comment