I just got back from watching Eagle Eye. In some ways, I think there's some parts of it that are quite common with i, Robot; of robots to take control of the public in everything that they do, so to put an end to the insanity of the world caused by reckless acts of the humans. Hm, a thinking robot, that goes passing over its creator's orders to do what it thinks is right for humans to continue living in peace. Eagle Eye isn't really about such robots though, but the concept could be just similar. Ha, Shia Labeouf was in iRobot too, for a short moment. I first saw this guy acting in Even Stevens as Louis, which I like quite a lot and I like his character in it too. Moronic as Louis was, he's still a funny person who is also a good guy in some ways. I really wish I could've watched its last episode, which I never had the chance to (Leavin' Stevens) since I was in MRSM back then. Years have passed, and from that teenage character into an adult one, he's still a great actor; well, he is an adult now anyway.
Well, back to reality. Current music I am really into: acoustic songs from Lifehouse. Acoustic is just excellente. Gotta have more of such.
----------------
Now playing: Lifehouse - Take Me Away (Acoustic)
via FoxyTunes
weeha part 2 8.10.08
- 23:52
labels: blabbing, remembrance, self thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sgt suke shia!!!lg lg dlm even stevens..cite sempoi lg touching.hehe.
sokongan mak tuop la dr segi nk bli laptin, dell tu tolak dpt 650 je..screen dh crack patah plate besi kt dlm tu.. :(
abis duit ku..huuu.
typo pape tah tuop tu :p
laptin tu laptop.hehe.typo.cursor lari.
Post a Comment