I have been very stubborn and lazy and ignorant before. God, how I was sorry. Sorry, I was guilty for not taking care of myself.
After two nights of boiling body tmperature, days of stinging pain in the head and a rush to emergency room to KPJ Seremban for an agonising pain in the head I definitely don't want another repeat of my migraine attack. Getting to hospital in the middle of the night gets you nothing but ouch just another injection in the buttocks to kill off the pain. ANything that comes into the stomach is also rejected aka vomitted aka damn hurt. I think for a split second of lying there in the hospital bed at 2 am in the morning few nights ago it struck my head, rather than the migraine pain or death, could I have chosen death instead? Astaghfirullah, no, would that mean I would have rather killed myself than suffer that unbearable pain in my head that did not seem to stop since the previous several days?
I will sleep.
I will eat.
I will get around for fresh air.
I will jump out.
I will walk and walk.
I will sing.
I will talk.
I will smile more and more.
I will love pink even more like I never imagined I would.
I would treat all my friends for joyous eat-out.
I will do anything in within my power that doesn't have any bad significance..
just,
God, don't put me though that again.
I'm glad to be alive and normal.
Many thanks to abah, mak, sume kakak2 dan in-laws, Rahman, Qeela, Kak Masitah, Sya, Anis and everybody... really couldn't have gone through it without you all. :)
peaking thru the exam week 26.10.08
- 18:34
labels: remembrance, self thoughts, sick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
...ko x sihat rupanya...nape xde org bagitau...smoga segalanya akan btambah ok...
encek andoc,postman bernama syaa bercuti sekejap...maka khabaran tak dapat disampaikan...
yea..silalah love pink more...
kita cat raket kita kaler pink;p
postman cuti raya sampai bile?
posmen bzlaa g pos khabar utk saudara mara d negeri pahang darul makmur....
Post a Comment