I wanted to go and see you today, I really do.
But this morning I was struck with a killer pain at my brains again, sorta like 8 months ago that caused me to be sent to hospital. Masih groggy dan kepeningan sekarang. I will blame technology and myself for this reason: teknologi melalaikan aku, dan aku merelakan diri sendiri dilalaikan. I was too lazy to eat and I also fell asleep last night so I barely ate anything yesterday and I spent too much time staring at the comp. Comp - my fav source for me to study, using ebooks and notes in my external HDD, tho I already had so many real books. Studying with real books, as I came to know it, easily makes me sleepy compared to studying with the comp.
Damn~ pening seh.
dr lim! 15.10.08
- 15:48
labels: blabbing, frustration, pathetical, self thoughts, sick, technology
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
omg. it seems that u like Dr Lim? hahahaa... get well soon! :D i know its a real pain in the a** but what to do....
u kidding? I love Dr Lim :D
y the title is Dr. Lim, u mention abt him in 1 sentence..hehhee...
di, kerna Dr Lim sangat istimewalah aku menamakan post ni sempena dengan namanya walaupun tak de la banyak pun citer mengenai dia dalam ni, heh..
Post a Comment