Just figured how reborn has taught me a few italian words, since the mafia groups involve their headquarters in Italy. Few include:
vongola - clam
arcobaleno - rainbow
squalo - shark
LoL, weird it got me this addictive, for about 20 episodes of the anime, or so it was quite funny an all, but just a slow plot at that. It became interesting after that only when the real action developed. To think I have gone over 80+ now..
Shounen comics are meant to be for boys 10-18 years old. I am not at all in that category, since I am 21 this year and I am a girl. And reborn is a shounen type. Tsuna, I like the spirit and your nakama!
Go for it!
By the way, I wonder how everyone's doing?
accidentally italian 29.1.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sore reborn yg comel tp ganas haha...aku tgk gk awl2 anime die tp bosan plak lame2...hoho lme da xtgk anime...buatla review skit hehe
seperti yg ku katekan... citer die agak bosan awal2... sumer fans cakap camtu, pcayala padaku haha.. [aku pun, continue tgk sbb kelakar dan tgh bosan].. tibe2 jd syok.. kalau tak, aku dah lame gak tak tgk mane2 anime.. ^^
Post a Comment