a good and bad rambling 4.1.10

Hello 2010. How is it going so far?

I haven't been posting much since I didn't think there is anything good or interesting to share. I did realize the too many ramblings I have, some good some bad, and there I see there are quite a lot of bad that I keep repeating. Why repeat the same negative rambling? Oh well it's fine sometimes but I think I have doing too much of it. Ah, I am probably doing it right now.

I just thought we ought to try to cut out on the negativity that surrounds us and happens to us sometimes, and focus on the good stuff that happens. Like how Jason Mraz is pulling on his blog. I wouldn't agree with everything, but out of everything you see or hear or read, you can think for yourself whether it's really good or bad. I don't praise GLBT as I know it's wrong. But if I ever met a person who is in the group, it doesn't mean I should say "you suck" or stuff like that just because they are in the wrong way. Islam sure doesn't teach you to curse someone else when they are doing something wrong. You should try to show them the way, the rest depends on them.

There when you do set your focus on the bad stuff, you might think that there is little thing left to say. Is there so much badness in the society today? Apparently so. It hurts to see, of course it's worse to think about it. Take the bad, make the good out of it. Better. So we won't really have that little stuff to say after all. But when all a person does is complain, now that is annoying. You see that everywhere.

Take the annoyance and make good out of it. Still trying to do that. I am no perfect person, and always appreciates it if someone would correct me if I did or said something wrong.

0 comments: