5.48 am 17.4.08

I got bored, so I'm here writing again. But I can tell this is gonna be a short post. I could hardly sleep tonight, it must be the mocha I drank earlier on, and there's going to be a lecture of Statistics in about 2 hours. I haven't done my lab report for Bio yet.

Yesterday, we got off talking about marriage again... from Islamic point of view. It seemed like it got the boys excited somewhat, not realising time had passed 6.50 pm, they were ongoing talking about it with En Rushdan, unlike usually, they would get ready to get back by 6.45. That's what I personally think, anyway, hehe. Honestly they got their brains working more actively than usual when it's marriage topic. Reminds me of my previous post: if a man really loves a woman, he would not touch her, not until they are married to each other that gives them the privilege of being together intimately. Hmm...

Honestly in Monash though, these guys have gotta be going through quite a time here everyday of coming to class, in a whole different way from girls; in one way, I'm putting it, coz it seemed like another kind of challenge for them...

since there are so many pretty girls around, wearing trendy, wowwy, clothes, if you get what I mean; no need for me to get too specific there.

Hm......... makes me wonder what it feels like to be a guy, for a while. Curious. And curiosity always kills the cat.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.