Finding time to complete the tag by Kak Zahi with the next exam in a couple of days. Is it just me or these several days of quite a long gap till our next exam paper have been rather, making me feel down instead of 'up'? And for me, it's not the exam that's making me feel that way. It has probably contributed to it, but it's not the main reason. I am not sure why. Left alone, even when others are nearby.
My Top 10 Most Favorite Food.
1) Mak's
2) french fries
3) McChicken
4) pisang goreng
5) Hello Panda biscuit choc
6) cola candy
7) that chewy candy brand... fruit ape tah... heh
8) kuih tepung pelita
9) 'ribbons', long and sour and liat. always found in monash uni shop ^^
10)char kuey tiaw. but recently avoiding it as it caused me to vomit in my migraine days.
10 Things I love To Do.
1) music
2) smile
3) computer - games, movie, drama [limitations set-up for migraine kids like me]
4) japanese - language, music
5) walk
6) write
7) read
8) play whatever
9) ponder
10) stare at people, things around and the environment - just thinking anything about them.
5 Things I Love To Do When I'm EMO.
1) music
2) think and ask guidance from Allah. whatever's happening probably happens for a reason He has already set for us.
3) walk, take some fresh air.
4) even better, run. perspire.
5)cry up, shower.
5 Types of Guys I Adore.
1) sengal, senget, siput, yeah, that kind of person, coz they make me smile.
2) talkative, sort of, at least talks more than i do.
3) un-fussy, simple.
4) non-ignorant, thoughtful.
5) doesnt just tell you what to do, but also listens.
5 Things I Love To Do When I'm HAPPY.
1) smile, laugh
2) treat people if i go out
3) music
4) go out, alone or with people
5) talk
5 Things I Wish To Happen.
1) go japan, live there. master the language.
2) have a guitar and learn to play it. then compose an acoustic song, for someone maybe.
3) save a troubled soul. how?
4) join a triathlon. or if that's too hard, just get more fit and healthy.
5) un-quieten myself.
5 Persons I Wish To Tag.
1) Yumni
2) Rasyid
3) Wandie
4) Adib
5) Azuadi
The job to tag is done, up to you if you would want to do this or not... can do it after exams if you like :)
10s and 5s 2.11.08
- 20:46
labels: self thoughts, tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
ah, another tag need to be completed. guess ill do it when i'm free.
have you notified the others of your tag?
ah. soon will. hehe. arigato ^^
huh...aku btuah coz nama aku pun tpalit...tapi...
kenapakah aku terlibat?
haha... "I WISH to tag"
i.e. aku tidak boleh memakse
hanya mereka yang rela merelakan diri mereka direlakan oleh diriku yang 'berkeinginan' menge-tag... ^^
i'll choose after exam, then... bye d bye :)
oh my... i'm tagged! i'll promise you that i'll do it.... after the exams and when i find the blogging spirit.. ok? deal! :D
Post a Comment