addicted 29.1.09

Episode 76 for Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn anime today. Awesome! And it will go on. Currently 110+ in Japan. Thank you, for your entertainment. I am officially addicted. More to watching its anime these days, but I am also reading its manga too, which is the way I first found out about it in 2005. Those were the days I read KHR in local manga compilation magazine Arena Komik and I loved it back then too. But stopped some time ago when I stopped buying Arena.

Dunno if you're a manga or comic fan, or anime fan, but hey, it's one of the best out there. I don't know if it's my thing for mafia games having anything to do with it, since I often play some Facebook mafia games and Hitman Reborn is about mafia stuff too: Sawada Tsunayoshi, a middle school boy is considered a loser in sports, academics and pretty much everything, even with girls but suddenly one day, a home tutor pops up to tell him that he will train him to be a mafia boss. Funny stuff, haha, and as I stayed with the plot it is interesting too.

And I particularly love this one OP song. Check out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iColfDrJ4us

Oh, I like Google Chrome again. Firefox is such a memory killer.

6 comments:

~Biotech Boy~ said...

try bace one piece..seriously, ko lg addicted. hehe

Anonymous said...

one piece bosan,,jgn baca

anak #6 said...

haha ignore those two.. i used to be a hardcore manga/anime fan! ;P but now... hmm dramas? hehe

~Biotech Boy~ said...

best gile ar one piece..ko andoc, kalo xbace duk senyap-senyap..haha..kalo x, 1 0n 5 ar ngn aku..hahahha

IFyani said...

tak bes one piece... haha
onepiece naruto bleach
bosan ngan sume tuh
reborn reborn..

IFyani said...

wlaupun reborn starting die slow.. arc skang dah addicted.. hoho ^^