senti dan mental 5.1.09

I keep staring into space and wondering lately. I know, when the new semester starts, it will be different for me. Even if it isn't entirely, even if I know life definitely offers things like this once in a while, I can't help it.

Well, I know I am the one who will be the saddest once the moment comes when we separate from each other. Those who go and those who stay. And that's why for a moment it was important for me to get everyone to go to the picnic together but I couldn't make the rest of them go. I know not everything will go the way we always want it to be. Because life has been great with you guys (note: that also means it includes girls) in my life, feels even more nostalgic after last Sunday! Duh, baru first year. Belum ke nak graduate masuk kerja ke ape. Shikata nai desu. I am like this. This is like a period of sentimentalness. Maybe it's a Cancer personality thing. Maybe it will pass in a few days.

Gomen, I'm being sentimental here as always. LoL ^^

2 comments:

Idyani Nazahiah said...

i get sentimental over things like this all the time.
then again i think i am the only person who thinks of my other friends and treasure the relationship.
kinda sad, but it's alright.
because it's always better to give than to receive something.
as long as you look at life, in a new way.

IFyani said...

heh..
sometimes it also seems like a Japanese drama influence or something
where things like this get to the main characters in sentimental ways, sorta...