wake 24.1.09

Missed what I planned to do for the ifest, as I spent many days in sickness again. I should be telling myself every morning now, get up and have my breakfast by 9 am, or I will pull my own ears to wake myself up for that purpose. Or ask someone else to do so. Or else, get sick like that again.

More importantly, during the past several days, there is one thing I particularly understood only now. Sorry sis, and thanks too. Thanks partly for your care while I was really unable to do much with that kind of health. Sorry, I just found out, though. And well, it leaves us feeling lifeless, I can relate - it still gets to me now, but remember, others around you will always love you and support you anyways :)

And remember to think of happy theme songs :)

1 comments:

Idyani Nazahiah said...

correct me if i'm wrong..you are talking about me right?LOL.
i was sulking, vulnerable, and many mixed feelings in between, sometimes i do feel i'm letting it out on you or others in the house, i'm sorry.
life has to go on..
so here i am..with each of you on my back :)
thank you.