enlightenment 12.1.09

As I go through scenes that are being played in the movie of my life, I feel like I could hear different sound effects. Different theme songs to certain events. Simply put, I sometimes imagine that I hear things. Yeah, I can be stuck in my fantasyland. Even though in reality, they did not happen. It only played in my own head.

In a sudden while I would find myself looking into space. Or putting up a smile or having a chuckle or little laugh. Or moving my head left to right. Or if it was a fun-fun event, I might just abruptly go straight-faced. :O That might mean I just heard (thought) of something really weird. Like really weird.

Any little happening can have its own sound, or song, or thought at its simplest. It can just happen at random.

waking up from sleep. drinking coffee. laughing at pakcik medan's jokes. running in the rain. falling down the stairs. chased by dogs. laptop going berserk. winning an iPhone etc.

Arranging the events, there might be positives and negatives and maybe neutral ones.

But to me, if it is negative, it doesn't mean it must always stay that way the entire time. Certain people are always sticking with the negative attitude, so they complain all the time. I hope I can keep out from this?

I like this. Take out a song that brings a good mood, upbeat feeling into your head that you can remember at the time to blend with the negative-mood event to twist it the other way around. Who knows, as it changes mine, it could change your day into a better one. It goes for me like Switchfoot to John Mayer to Japanese OST to classical music, LoL. Enlightenment, it might show a solution to the problem you're currently dealing with too, out of nowhere, God just shows you the way when you think of the good things :D

It's just like how certain drama won't seem right without certain background songs and sound effects that add up to their fun effects. Like, Gokusen, Nodame and HanaKimi? ^^

1 comments:

Idyani Nazahiah said...

yes, the right songs can get you on the move!