Always getting tagged these days. Huhu. I am mostly lazy to tag people and sometimes lazy to answer the tag. Nevertheless, here it goes, from Id.
State 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself :
1. Quiet. especially when first knowing me.
2. At other times, depending on the topic or timing or situation or people, I can talk a lot more than one could expect.
3. Likes learning Japanese, loves Japanese music and wants to migrate there someday :D
4. boleh makan banyak pada suatu certain masa.. tambah nasi! ratah lauk!
5. tak suka kebab.
6. Loves McCHicken, and when i order by the set, it always comes with LARGE size, the small one is never enough even though I am small. OK, what's the deal always talking about food??
7. SLeep a lot, abah & mak slalu ucap good morning bila masa sememangnya dah bukan morning. leads to being nocturnal
8. Nak cari komik panjang doremon ttg nobita & doremon tuka jadi batu.. adeh, penah baca time kecik2, nak carik balik
9. Disorganised, especially my bed. Always doing work & most of everything on the bed
10. Music is a HUGE part of ma life. it could affect my mood. instrumental music & certain classics r great too :D
11. Penah pegi plkn - the era where my life truly began to feel worth it.
12. Likes strategy games. Jom bina empayar!
13. loves english grammar. notices errors quite on the spot :P not good in vocab.
14. pemalas. not hygienic like sister Id.
15. close to being Parkinson-netic. always having tremor and shivering.
I am sure there are more weird things bout me, just that I don't remember everything right now. =P
and malas to tag! Please do, if you want. :)
another tag................... 21.9.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
nape x suke kebab?
hm... ntah... dari kecik x brape suka.. heh :)
Post a Comment