w00t is apparently an internet slang. I first used it without knowing where it came from other than from my own brain. Hmm
One Thursday, I woke up and realised how I was falling apart. Not that I didn't know that earlier, just that the realisation only came in more clear that day, the day I planned to go home, first time back home this semester. To realise something but never really did anything about it to improve = terrible, awful, bad, all synonyms go.
So then, that evening it rained again. Rain, always had been giving me wonderful feeling of serenity. The rain understands, as Allah does, they could be my tears no longer able to come out, that keep falling since the past few weeks. The bad side of it was that it wet my bag and clothes, regardless of using an umbrella. Funny, I used to rebel against the use of umbrella for the lecehness, yet here you go, I love my umbrella.
So then my sister was facing something terrible in the train back to Seremban. Suffocation - as I see it, I remember what it felt like for me before. But there was nothing I could do much for her, pathetical of me. In a packed train like that, anything can happen - you see all kinds of people, all kinds of attitude with all sorts of face. Basically going into a commuter train is a good place to start with to see how life is for people out there, in general. Pushing and pushing to get in is not a new thing. Some people can really talk too loudly, it was bothering - wish I could get a masking tape on their mouth. 
Great welcome at home by the cats, apparently one of them peed again near the 1st-floor tv. As mak puts it, if we were ever to have a plasma tv or any of that sort, put it on the 2nd floor - or else the cats would pee near there too. Later I find myself wiping the are of urine off, that tv had been affected so many times no wonder the people in this household had been experiencing electric shocks when clicking the buttons manually on the tv to change channels. And I used some lime too in the end, wiping the area off, with mak taking the lime from the backyard and cutting it into pieces for me like a bomoh as she put it; so the tv smelled like a mixture of cat urine and lime. Whattahoo? Hmm. Why lime? Coz I heard cats hate citrus. SO after this, hopefully they won't pee there again. Ya poor Sony tv (existed for over a decade now). Not in a good condition like the 2nd-floor Hitachi tv.
w00t ! - part 1 5.9.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
lawo kuceng..nak stu huhu :P
Post a Comment