w00t ! - part 2 11.9.08

w00t: an interjection that could mean hooray or anything that expresses joy (Wikipedia 2008). But I would use it for pretty much any occasion spontaneously, even if it's a shockingly sad thing etc.

Aaa, whattahoo?

I woke up extremely late today coz (again) I could not sleep until after sahur last night, and missed most of my classes. And I was just getting excited to attend my classes from this week on, em, kinda with exception of BTH... why do I prefer to go to Ben Li's lectures only I wonder? =P

And wee! Haven't played frisbee in a while. Here, why do I prefer running around to cause obstruction to opponents from catching their piring terbang and not really after the piring terbang on my own instead? ...which is basically why I don't really call out for my teammates' names much. Hmmmm

Em... I am really trying to make the uncomfortableness become less and less with this one person, so that we can start from scratch again. I really wanna be happy in all that I do, you know. And that would include me having to minimise all the unnecessary weird things or feelings that have arisen before. You know who you are. :)

----------------
Now playing: Gorillaz - Hong Kong
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

anak #6 said...

hey fifi :) you're tagged! haha must must must do :P

Anonymous said...

always be hepi my pren!! :D lpekn yg lpas huhu...