There was a guy in school that became the talk of everybody in the beginning of 2005, er, rather to say, not that there was a guy, he's still out there somewhere. In UTM, I think. But sure I'm not too sure what he's up to now, just pretty much like how it goes for most of everybody else that I haven't been in contact with these days - school, national service, matriculation or even ausmat. Even if some of these people have significant meaning in my life, like those people in national service I was close with (even if I only got to know them for less than 3 months) and those nice people from Ausmat. As time goes by, I always sorta lose contact with them all if they are not a part of my present life. Not actually lost contact, just that I hardly ever talk to them much anymore. I am simply not good in trying to keep the connection running with those who are far from me. This can be different in the case for long-distance relationships which I know some people out there do not believe in and say they do not work; but for me, I believe in it. For me, if both parties can tolerate well with each other, not taking it for granted and do the right thing to keep in contact without losing that feel they have for each other, it will last.
Ah, back to the there was a guy thing. He was my classmate back in 2005, whose name is Uways. Quite well known as he first came around, stories about him flew around school everywhere. I wouldn't tell any of it, not that I know if those stories were even true. Besides, a thing of someone's past should be left behind if he wishes not to carry it forward with him. When many left that school that year for a better one to go through their last year of school and SPM, this guy transferred here to nothing-much-MRSM-Batu Pahat, from MRSM Langkawi. Hm~
So I find myself updating my blog links these days and I got reminded of his blog that I found maybe over a year ago that influenced me to get me my own blog outside of Friendster. Such a persuasion! Don't get me wrong, Friendster's all right but it didn't seem enough for me (it has grown a lot these days, how cool). I found his blog interesting to read, even if he said his writing sucks (which I do not agree) - but yeah, agreeably, he sounds a lot better speaking. This was like speaker of the tournament for English debates whenever he took part. Somehow it felt sorta proud to be in the same team as he was, even though I was only a reserve who didn't do much. He might be considered one of those problematic people in school, always seeming to be the reason Miss Ida to go screaming in anger that eventually troubled the whole class, but looking at another perspective, I found him to be just okay and not that bad; I mean, not as troublesome as he was spoken to be. I should say, one of a kind. One thing that resulted from all of his actions: 5 Begonia became quite popular in 2005 among teachers. Popular if I were to put it - notorious, if some others would. It was great to be in that class, sometimes when considering all the funny acts that this guy and his fellow gang members put up with other peeps in class. I remember my then-roommate Hawa too were always screaming in anger because of what these guys had always done to her, like taking her stuff away and hiding them at at unknown or unreachable place. Hm, the cause-of-girls-to-scream-in-anger boys.
The interest to put his blog link up kinda went down in the drain, though. Not that the link vanished or anything, just the author is the one missing. I just put it up anyway. The blog has not been updated in a long while, probably since I last read it over a year ago. Disappointed, I guess. So some bloggers should know that some people could be reading their blog and should not quit (uh-oh, Rasyid dah sambung blogging, haha). Not that Uways officially quit, he just disappeared. If he would post, it'd be interesting for me to read again, even if it's just me who likes his blog posts. Not sure if I am too keen in the tech stuff he had written about, but still, there can be stuff I can learn from this mysterious fella, relating to my own life. There's always something you can learn from someone, no matter what kind of person he/she is.
:)
scream in anger 22.9.08
- 05:34
labels: remembrance, self thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment