w00t ! - part 4 16.12.08

For these days, I will try to spend them learning and learning things, from music to languages to culinary to drawing. LoL. Apparently too lazy to learn what I am supposed to formally - that is, Malaysian Studies.

I really don't like it when I can't finish what I started before. e.g. Bought books some over 2 years ago that I still haven't finished reading today. Whattahoo! :P

Also, I decided that .our.sacred.lives. should now be my writings blog. That should stimulate me to update that blog more frequently. Oh, wait, it has always been a writings section. Well, kinda different now. Like Adib who writes moon and star stuff in his public blog ^^, I would probably be writing such literary things (I had always done that in primary school! uwah, lame dah) and post those in .our.sacred.lives. instead of this blog - they are still writings, fits the link http://ifyaniwritings.blogspot.com . Just, unlike before, no more of the story posts which I have (maybe) stopped for now. Let's say, from long writings before, it is now to short writings so one post need not to be related to another post.


Other than that, I'll be back. w00t ^^

4 comments:

matahati said...

just read in The Star last night about "hoarding book"...we buy books but never spend time to read them..it's not never have time to read...to buy is better than never buy a book...

IFyani said...

well, yeah, it's never the case of "not having the time" to read the book... the time is pretty much always there but ignored. ah, you nailed it, I'm a book hoarder.

apparently now only I know there's a term for this obsession. [gulp]

http://30sleeps.com/blog/2007/12/18/how-to-stop-hoarding-books/
[How to Stop Hoarding Books]

Anonymous said...

bg aku la...

buku tu jd bntal aku mse tido haha :P

IFyani said...

Buku jadi bantal... ape kes, buku itu ilmu weh!!haha... baik aku pakai beg aku... isk3