Argh!!!
How many times already? "I want to go to monash tomorrow!" Assignments that should be done, I haven't even looked at yet. Let alone, to begin it. My current job that needs all the stuff like Maybank account to be opened, are being ignored for a while. The next day I woke up late, missed my breakfast, too late or energyless to get lunch, and had a bad mood. Then I would complain of hunger and a headache. And I see my other self yelling, DO YOU WISH TO GET A MIGRAINE AGAIN??? It is true; you begin your day with the simplest thing that sets your mood off, it just sets your mood off for the entire day if you refuse to change your moody thoughts on your own will. In fact it could go on for days to weeks. For me, I think this has gone on for about a week or so.
And then no way I could put up with that. I hate that. I hate such a life. So it is much better to be outside of the house even if I am out of energy - go and get some, after you get out. I like nature. I would want to meet up with some of my friends, so that they can alter my mood, as it seems like I am too stubborn to alter it on my own. Friends, companions, are that important to me. As I ignore that fact I am stuck in a world of my own, probably wanting to take all of my troubles to myself, which is what I am doing at the moment, though. I do meet up with people. But I think I tend to talk less these days, maybe. People would not notice anything. I still like to keep my smile on as it is the only thing that keeps my at ease. Still, I'd try to say a few things to make my mood better. Sometimes, at the end of the day, it still ends up the same way.
Going back to the room I'd always be pondering out, wondering. There's good and bad in being alone. I love it yet I hate it sometimes.
There Joey is one of the main things that can make me feel ok for a moment. But also, at the end of the day, it still ends up the same way.
wha? 5.12.08
- 15:45
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hIDUP malaysian studies...aku dah siap!!!hahaha
[gulp]
Post a Comment