2. My favourite number. Often, ever since I was a kid, it came up in my life in many forms. Most memorably, I always got number 2 in class during primary school, but some belas-belas throughout the entire batch or so.
What suddenly made me remember to say this was that I had 2 official relationships before. Official? Saje je nak cakap camtu, hehe. But the thought that suddenly came to me was that I never had a proper date, going out while in these 2 relationships. Why, they only happened in school! And they were only short-termed. Very short, really. My first proper date was with a guy I felt for, although nothing much happened, but nothing official really happened between us afterwards.
Funny world ^^
Then again, define "date" for me?? LoL ^^
two 28.12.08
- 20:05
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
sy suke kaler biru..ade kne mengene ngan post ni tak?hu3..xpe if..ak kn ade..:P
date means:-
1)sweet edible fruit from date palm
2)a meeting arranged in advance
3)a participant in a date
4)the present
5)the specified day of the month
6)a particular day specified as the time something will happen
7)the particular day, month, or year
8)a particular but unspecified point in time...
ive list all the possible meanings..so it up to you which one you want to choose..:P
'date' eh...
emm copet bg aku date ko free..xsabo nk jln2 kt sunway haha :D
my 2nd comment after 3 weeks....."no comment!"
Post a Comment