kid-hood 16.11.08

Being a kid is so fun, LoL.

Taman Rashidah Utama: an old neighbourhood. SO it's kinda hard to find kids in this area where I grew up in and still live in ever since I was born. This neighbourhood had a song to it sung by Awie back in the past decade coz Aida Aris used to be my neighbour when I was a kid! Sorta like that. So I am proud of this place although there isn't much around here.

I mean it's hard to find kids in the houses of the residents, except the houses near mine where they had been turned into hostels for the sekolah agama nearby. Ever since the sekolah agama was built around here, it isn't as lonely as it used to be, school kids making noises nearby! Pepagi buta menyanyi lagu entah pape. And as the school makes announcements or teachers call out for students, I could hear them. Like ustaz yelling at the boys to wake up for Subuh prayers back during Ramadhan.

"Bangun bangun! Sahur mau jemaah. Subuh tak mau pulak jemaah!"

Now my niece and nephew live here for the moment, Kak Ilya's children, making the home livelier. Safwan and Hannah's behaviour can be really out of place sometimes. It makes me wonder:

Wow, I used to be like that when I was a kid?

e.g. Hisap botol susu sampai berlubang puting? Tercabut terus?

I kinda thought so, coz I kinda remembered it happened. ^^

0 comments: