Ha.. as I leave my room these days I wave goodbye to you, LoL. Joey! If I can, some time later I'll take a picture of ya. Too bad, I have no digital cameras. You look good enough though, that's for sure!
Hm, remember the crochet?
I am back to learning music theory, something learnt back when I was in primary school during those days when we used the recorder, although that was just basics. I remember the class with Puan Zaitun, my white recorder, and the class that was always blowing the recorder thus it was always full of recorder sounds every time it was music period. I also practised writing this a lot in my exercise book since to me it always seemed hard to draw:![]()
There were tests, and several songs that I had to play with the recorder. Among all, I only remember Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (or was it that London Bridge song?) right now :P but I definitely enjoyed it. It seemed like I liked music since I was a kid :)
Lost all that for a long while, till the recent years of my life that these days I decided to take it up again, this time using a guitar, but simply as a hobby.
So, today Abah asked, nak start band ke ape, belajar gitar ni?
LoL. Not up to that point. The whole guitar thing has seemed to surprise quite some people around me, with all the money and effort that I am putting into it. But I really like it, and I am going to go for it. No matter what goes after this; whatever my results will be, however busy next year will be, whatever the people around me will be...
in the end my music won't disappoint me. May God give me faith always.
[Joey: Results = out Friday. Where's your worries, If?
If: Dunno. ]
So, dad, I hope I can write you a song one day. As I am also going back to my Japanese language learning these days, I hope I can be at least as knowledgeable in that language as you or Kakak (my eldest sis). So, a Japanese song like Yui's Life, maybe ^^
LoL - reminder to self. Don't dream too high/much. Work for it!
twinkle twinkle lil' star 25.11.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
well..im waiting for your debut..:)
haha... do wait a few more years :P
Post a Comment