simplicity 9.11.08

Funny thought, using a credit card being cut/broken which ends up as Domyouji's shaving tool and also as a knife to cut leaves when he was left at a stranded island with Makino.

Seated at G7, pretty much in the middle of the cinema, I had a comfy view of Boys Over Flowers The Movie aka Hana Yori Dango The Movie, which I believe Sya did not know was the same two movies when I asked her to check out (buy) some tickets for me. Hehe :P
Nevermind that. G6 to the left of me, a group of people were kinda noisy and laughing so hard to the jokes of the movie, like, lor, rilek rilek lah gelak tu pun... G8 to the right of me, a group of people were seated a lot more quietly and actually speaking some lot of Japanese till I actually thought, hey, there's some Japanese here! Coz I really didn't hear them speak any other language till the movie ended, they have to be at least some Japanese-language students or something. Front and back, seemed neutral enough. There weren't so many people for the movie, it kinda gave the movie a comfy feeling in a way. It is a great show. I got reminded again; Makino Tsukushi the funny yet simple character is like an idol for me, or so.

By the way, back to Seremban. And back to KPJ. Spent a night there too, with mak there who isn't feeling so well. Well I remembered when I spent few days here earlier this year. Thing is, it feels better to stay in the KPJ hospital when I am not a patient but just a visitor who is spending a night. It's so damn cold though. When I was the patient back then, I knew how sickness felt miserable, especially when it originated from the head, the brain. Even death felt close. It made me get an insurance, like, finally. Then you knew how precious those healthy days were - and I definitely don't want to lose such healthy days again.

You held my hands before, mum.
Let me hold yours now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoho...boys over flower rupenye...nggak ku tahu...

moga mak kamu cepat sht=)

IFyani said...

hehe.. thank you ^^