waiting for you 22.11.08

I am waiting for you...
I am coming for you...
I want a solid piece
with the best possible qualities
that lasts forever, hopefully

You
understand me so well
I could hear your voice as I close my eyes
I could not forget you
I could not let you go

You
will always be there for me
when I need you
when I am in sorrow
when I am happy
when I am rocking like crazy
when I have nothing better to do
when I am dead bored
when I wanna feel my soul

I will be here for you all my life!
Matte ne!
I am counting my seconds
I will work hard for you
I will not disappoint you
and I shall not waste you

not just another junk piece of wood
hey, hey, hey!

I wanna buy a steel-stringed guitar, soon!!!




----------------
Another great Lifehouse song... in its acoustic version which is awesome. Check Lifehouse out of their acoustic and live songs. Lifehouse on Carson Daily - Take me Away(Acoustic)

2 comments:

~Biotech Boy~ said...

thanks 4 waiting 4 me..=p

IFyani said...

aik... tuka gamba... :P