I got it! I got it! :D
Although I totally forgot today was Sunday and I didn't think a music store could be closed on such a day, I didn't let that thought let me down. One music store down, that cannot be it! Keep your hopes up! So although the trip to Pasar Seni was pretty much for nothing but just a long walk on a hot sunny day, from there Shah, a bass player, and Kak Zahi brought me to Bukit Bintang. Bentley Music store, thank you!
Although I am happy, I can't say I was totally cheered up; sorry sis, I know technology sucks! Her external hard disk drive was somehow broken, and the trip to Lowyat after Bentley didn't seem to solve it but just made her got in a bad mood. Damn HDD! My sis id here was walking with me before she was in a bad mood and making sure I wouldn't get lost in KL (everytime I walk with people, they always worry I get lost? Must be I am so small) and after she got in a bad mood, she walked ahead of us and left a puzzled boyfriend (Shah) at the back. Hmm. Things happen... and I couldn't do anything else about a broken hardware. I am thankful to them both for guiding me to the places I needed to go here, but it felt bad not being able to help them back.
For the guitar, I am glad to have it now. It is only the beginning. I love music. My guitar, my new boyfriend ^^
a new boyfriend! 23.11.08
- 17:37
labels: blabbing, music, self thoughts, technology
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
wah!!mari kite celeb dgn waffle!!
sory 4 her...btw, hows yr bf???..tell a bit bout itself..
money money money.
the boyfriend didn't even help me to cheer up.
so much for having a bf.*sigh*
takpelah..after consulting with mak..somehow i felt relieved.
(thanks mak!)
external HDD i can buy (which probably take million years considering i' unemployed, LOL), but not a wonderful family like ours!
:D
congratz!! im glad ur happy!! may i know the name and dri mane? :D
hey hey hey, boyfriend is puzzled ok?
believe me, shah mahu mencuba utk cheer u up but u were moody so dont blame him, he tried :(
cheer up, k? not everything wil go always as planned but it wil pass
SMILE! :D
about my boyfriend, dari mana tah (bukit bintang?), nama asalnya Santa Cruz, ku beri nama baru Joey ^^, harga 300 (350 beserta beg), steel-stringed dan bukan nylon (tau kah signifikasinya?), kaler coklat-hitam yang magnificento beautifull!!!
-saye sayang awak- ^^
ah! and it can be plugged to an amplifier! :D
cieeee... joey... nak pesan kt joey, bley x? joey, jaga fifi baek2 okey.. may u guys be together forever eternally happily.. depending if he wont rust or his strings will still be working :D
haha... joey will need to be taken care of with extra care... the strings will eventually rust, tho... hehe
eh HDD leh rosak cepat?? brand apekah itu??
Post a Comment