Wah, buat pertama kalinya aku bekerja hari ini! :P
Became a co-promoter, but a really blurred one. Aromatherapy products here in Sunpharma are really getting to me, actually, they smell nice! And I am betting people have no idea what Sunpharma is or where that shop is located. It is a pharmacy, just a small one that also has main spa and aromatherapy products, quite near Giant and Sen-Q. Even before I decided to walk-in here I never realised this shop existed :O
I liked being a cashier instead though I am kinda slow. Yeah, those days after SPM were spent not working, so goes for other free days. Only lately that I decided to, you have to work! It won't be so inconvenient, since some of my friends here are also working so I am not alone. In fact life has been somewhat better, as I can go around and get free food and discount in certain food shops where my friends work!
But of course, I still prefer playing my guitar :)
^^
Oh! COngrats to those who passed exams with high-flying colours of the rainbow! I don't know if I'll be seeing you guys in Malaysian studies anymore after this then, haha... aiyo, that reminds me, I still haven't started on the 2500-word assignment. I am too lazy to do it now... see you later, eh assignment? That can always wait, as assignments have always done so :P
I hope you guys haven't forgotten to say Alhamdulillah! Don't forget me once you guys get there huh? Don't forget God too! I know some of you have been wanting to get there so bad like, em, Nabil - though there is no chance at all that he would be reading this! There are reasons to why things happen the way they do, why I am staying and why you guys are going, and I have no doubt in my mind things will work out great both ways :D
I love my friends any ways! Well, I am still glad to stay here, and I found this place to be great enough some time ago. I won't forget you guys! Keep smiling! ^^
- my puppy eyes say: do my tag if you please! it's funny! the previous post! hehe -
w00t ! - part 3 29.11.08
- 01:50
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yeah!!mari kita meriahkan suasana di sini!!!=)
ur staying?! cool!! :D btw i'll do the tag SOON hehe and hey great u've found a job!!
Post a Comment