tag-a-thon 25.11.08

From Mr Wandie:

1. Each player of the game starts of with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. NO TAGS BACK!

I think I hv done something like this in the past, hurm... tags really do this to us, make us repeat the same stuff... and I tend to be rajin enough to do them again ^^

1. I like learning Japanese. and I have mata sepet if you haven't noticed :P
2. I love music. it could affect my mood. I hate hiphop n more specifically, I love alternative and acoustics - guitar. recently I came to owning one ^^ I also like some classical music, like ones you hear on Nodame.
3. disorganised, especially my bed. Always doing work & most of everything on the bed
4. penah pegi plkn - the era where my life truly began to feel worth it. actually, here's where I first learnt how to wear a belt. oh, and poco-poco.
5. when it comes to english grammar, I notice errors quite on the spot :P not good in vocab though. but still, under Cathy's markings, quite a lot of my grammar is being marked down incorrect there -_-"
6. pemalas. not hygienic like sister Id. especially sidai kain, haha
7. close to being Parkinson-netic. always having tremor and shivering.
8. unlike most girls, I hardly use blankets when I sleep. only when I get sick, I guess...
9. Likes strategy games! Bob, Civilization IV punye expansion ade tak?
10.


Ouh, I can't tag people back. Haha. That only leaves...

Rahman yang macam bz je nak baca blog aku ni
Amir yang juge tak berapa nak baca blog aku
Rashdan yang takde blog selain photo blog
[Kak Zahi] Idyani yang dah pernah buat kot tag ni (similar, at least)
[Abang] Qiyam yang macam tak tau pun kewujudan blog adik iparnye ini

and I just ran out of people. Ah, I just don't know that many people, do I? LoL, dunno who else really reads my blog but hey, thanks people! ^^




----------------
Now playing: lifehouse - blind (acoustic)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sori xminat buat blog huhu...

IFyani said...

haha ko memang... pe kata ko try jawab tag aku gune gamba... camna agaknye tuh hahaha

qmarul_bob said...

ape lg if??tag la ak..hu3..:P